Transfer of Title of 14 messuages of land formerly brickyard.
For PDF version of sheet 1 click this link > BTT 1000-6 sheet 1
For PDF version of sheet 2 click this link > BTT 1000-6 sheet 2
For PDF version of sheet 3 click this link > BTT 1000-6 sheet 3
Transfer of Title, Transfer of Mortgage and assignment of 14 messuages of land and release of 2 messuages of premises at Brading formerly used as Brickyard, barn, stable and messuages in occupation of undertenants between James Jolliffe Spickernell, James Eldridge, Mrs Jane Eldridge, John Abraham, George Kemp (Malster of Brading), William Way. 4th October 1845, 26th April 1865 and 14th January 1878. Mentions Under-tenants occupying tenements: James Willis, Joseph Pocock, James Ford, Robert Ford, George Stay, George Arnold, Henry Simmonds, Richard Trueman, William Newman, Higgins. Also mentions tenements, storehouses and bakehouse all called White’s in the occupation of Seymour, Joseph Walker, William Love and Mrs Hennard. Also mentions Sarah Day, Jane Newman (Widow of Brading), James Hills, Jane Elizabeth Williams, William Hearn, William Yelf, Witnessed by Maurice Baggs, John Abraham and James Eldridge (Solicitor). No map.