Closing United Reformed church
Correspondence relating to the closure of Brading United Reformed Church.
Documents ref Isle of Wight Record Office 2015/056
Built in 1846 as the Congregational Church it occupies a prominent position at the bottom of Bullys Hill. The Congregational Church merged with the Presbyterians in 1972 to form the United Reformed Church (URC). Closing in March 1989 it is now a private home.